The Ethos of our Club
We work together to ensure that all of the children feel that this is a Club for them, where they have a right to play with others in a well ordered, caring and safe environment.
• A Club where they contribute and their voices are heard and action is taken or changes are made as a result of their comments.
• A Club which helps them to play, or be creative or participate in sporting activities in a co-operative and friendly manner.
• A Club where inclusion and positive attitudes towards others, regardless of ethnicity, ability, disability and age is accepted as the norm.
JPAC Ltd is registered with OFSTED on the Early Years and Childcare Registers. We comply with the Early Years Framework 2021 but these requirements sit alongside other legal obligations and do not supersede or replace any other legislation which we must still meet. Other duties include:
- Employment Law (We hold a contract with EL Direct)
- Anti-discriminatory Legislation
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Data Collection regulations (We hold a ICO certificate for Data Protection)
- Duty of Care (We have Public Liability and Employers Liability Insurance)